JILON Electrical Engineering (Nig.) Ltd, (Jilon), is an indigenous Electrical/Mechanical Company involved in the following activities.
1. Construction and reinforcement of substations
2. Laying and jointing of under ground cables
3. Maintenance and replacement of faulty substation equipment
4. Haulage, erection and commissioning of power transformers of various ratings
5. Design and fabrication of various steel gantries.
Jilon has been in active business with NEPA since 1987 and has successfully commissioned several 330/132/33 KV projects all over the country including the following:
1. Reinforcement of Owerri 132/33 KV Substation by installation of 1x40 MVA 132/33 KV Mobitra with associated bay.
2.Reinforcement of Bauchi 132/33 KV T/S by installation of 1st 30/40 MVA 132/33KV transformer and ancillary works.
3. Reinforcement of Kano Dan Agundi T/S by installation of 1 x 60 MVA 132/33 KV transformer and ancillary works.
4. Reinforcement of Potiskum 132/33 KV Substation by installing 1 x 30 MVA Transformer and associated bay.
5. Reinforcement of Yandev 132/33 KV substation with 1 x 45 MVA Mobile Transformer
6. Erection and commissioning of 2 x 30 MVA transformers at New Haven.
7. Dismantling, movement and re-erection of 2 x 90 MVA 330/132/33 KV Transformers at Akangba Substation, Lagos.
8. Transportation, erection and commissioning of 1 x 60 MVA 132/33 KV Hyundai Transformers at Onitsha Substation.
9. Transportation, erection and commissioning of 1 x 60 MVA 132/33 KV Toshiba Transformers at Ogba Substation, Lagos.
10. Construction of Itu 132/33 KV Substation